- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup buttermilk *3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Easy add vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup pecans chopped (optional)
- 2 Teaspoons of baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In separate bowl, whisk together oil, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla. Stir in sugar, pineapple and, if desired, nuts. Add flour mixture; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
2.Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan on rack; remove and cool completely before decorating.
Recipe from:Wilton Pineapple Cupcakes