French Toast Cupcakes are sure to make your morning bright. They are inspired from French Toast.
- 1 box of yellow cake
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the frosting
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of maple extract
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place Reynolds Baking Cups in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. Make, bake and cool cake mix as directed on box for cupcakes, using water, oil and eggs, and adding cinnamon and vanilla.
- In medium bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium-low speed until combined. Gradually beat in milk and maple extract on medium speed until fluffy.
- Pipe or spread frosting on to the cooled cupcakes.